Overall Good Cruise

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Cruises: 4-6 cruises

Overall rating:

Norwegian Jade

10 Night Southern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail date: November 27, 2017

Ship: Norwegian Jade

Cabin type: Oceanview

Cabin number: 11538

Traveled as: Singles/Friends

Review summary

The main problem I had with this cruise line is that they took out elegant night and lobster night. I also did not like that they switched the itinerary and did not offer and alternative in case we did not want to take this cruise. I travel for the ports and I have already been to the ports we visited multiple times and I would not have chose this cruise if it was going to them. I chose this cruise for the original ports. I understand there was a hurricane and that is the reason for the change I just believe it would have been a nice gesture for the cruise line to allow us to cancel this one and rebook onto another cruise for another date. I did not want my money back I just wanted to visit the original ports.

Embarkation

It went pretty fast

Ship experiences

The specialty dining restaurant Cagney's was the best restaurant was the best on the ship. We went there three times out of ten nights. The rest of the food was mediocre.

Cagney's Steakhouse

The shows were AMAZING!!

No children with me

We actually got upgraded to a mini-suite so it was much better than the obstructed oceanview stateroom

Ports of call