Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Awful Foods

Sail Date: March 12, 2014

The foods served on board were terible, even special restaurants.  Foods were cold and tasteless.  I ordered a Seafood Chowder soup.  When the waitress brought it the our table, the guy sat next to me covered his nose because it smelled like death fishes.  I personally think the CEO Chef must go.  Breakfast was even worse.  They served the same old things all over for 10 days on board.  And of course, they were not good either.

Other than that, the services, waiters, waitresses, room services were very nice.

I would not try Norwegian Cruise Line again.