NCL service has dropped

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Contributor Level: Third Mate

10 Night Eastern Mediterranean (Rome Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 13, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Jade
Cabin Type: Suite
I've become less and less impressed with NCL. Perhaps my tastes have evolved but it feels like food, service, and class of vacationers have all dropped. I ordered a $200 plus bottle of champagne, chocolate covered strawberries and a dozen roses to be delivered on Valentines day. First, I was told I could not get flowers coming out of Rome but NCL sold roses on the ship on that day and others. We arrived aboard to have the items being delivered as we got to our door instead of as ordered. We stopped eating in the main dinning room do to very poor service and so-so food (had to wait over 30 minutes for our entree to be delivered after our startes, and then was told there was a delay on the deserts). I sent in a complaint and never received any reply at all. NCL no longer provides the quality I expect when I vacation.

Fair to poor.

Not NCL's fault. I've been disappointed with Athens each time I went.