Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Another great cruise !

Sail Date: March 20, 2016

HappyWe had a great time on this cruise. We did not go to their private island due to rough seas , but that is to be expected  when you are tendered in, had a great day on board though ! Food was good , many options to choose from . The only thing I feel could have even  improved on is the bar wait staff out on the pool decks. Other cruises I have been on the wait staff knows your name and what you are drinking by the second day ! I feel we spent a lot of time leaving our lounge chairs to go and order our own drinks, not a deal breaker but an inconvenience. NCL has also started charging for room service, our last NCL cruise it was free. Not a huge deal but I feel 7.95 is a bit to high . All in all we had a great time, balcony cabins are definitely worth the money !

Children's Programs Did not use