Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

robbed with no way to get help

Sail Date: March 20, 2016

Cabin: 8419, 5791

From start to finish I was robbed. Paying for two balcony rooms side by side and getting  two inside rooms three decks apart and on different ends of the ship with no way or anyone to take care of the problem. I was told that I could change excursion credits to on board credits, but that didn't  happen. Very dissatisfied with Norwegian am the way things were handled.

Cabin was clean but not what I paid for.
Terable shows. International Groove was the best entertainment on board.
All of the wait staff in Taste and Savor were exallant Joseph and his team were great as well as Richard and his team.
Did not like not being able to enjoy all dining experiences after paying so much for a cruise