robbed with no way to get help

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 20, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Getaway
Cabin Number: 8419, 5791

From start to finish I was robbed. Paying for two balcony rooms side by side and getting  two inside rooms three decks apart and on different ends of the ship with no way or anyone to take care of the problem. I was told that I could change excursion credits to on board credits, but that didn't  happen. Very dissatisfied with Norwegian am the way things were handled.

Did not like not being able to enjoy all dining experiences after paying so much for a cruise

Terable shows. International Groove was the best entertainment on board.

All of the wait staff in Taste and Savor were exallant Joseph and his team were great as well as Richard and his team.

Cabin was clean but not what I paid for.