Norwegian Getaway was smooth sailing

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Norwegian Getaway

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail Date: March 13, 2016

Ship: Norwegian Getaway

Review Summary

my 11th cruise, just may have been my best yet.  I've done 4 Carnival( so far the bottom of the barrel by the others I've cruises with), 3 cruises with Royal Carribean(substantially better,), Disney was supreme and I've had 3, so I should know, but the Norwegian Getaway was fantastic and right up there with Disney!

the freestyle leaves it up to the personal choice of how each passenger wants to enjoy there evening(I personally prefer to. Have dress up nights and everyone looks the part, but...other than that it was cool).  There are so many choices of fine dining, it's mind blowing.

The tv in the cabin sucks.  It was a move channel, a sports channel, 4 news channels and the rest were all cruise pitches.

the ship was 4-5 star all the way.  The service was first rate.  The entertainment was good.  The internet is slow!

Ship Experiences

The room steward may of had a bad week, not sure, found broken glass on my deck and mentioned it to the desk and had to repeat the next day. He as the pleased when I mentioned it to him.

Best bang for the buck! Loved it! Will be back with Norwegian, no question