Fun Times!

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 13, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Getaway

This cruise was so much fun! If you like to drink, I would definitely recommend buying the drink package. It includes basically everything under $15 except for the mini bar and soda and coffee...and water bottles I think. The entertainment is fun and some of the entertainment staff is hilarious! The food was ok...but I am comparing it to Disney who has fabulous food. The service staff can definitely improve. There are some people on the staff who are quite cranky. Embarkation and Disembarkation was super easy and getting on and off the boats from the islands is fast. I would not mind cruising Norwegian again.

There was nothing spectacular about the food. I've been on a Disney cruise before and their food was AMAZING! so I might be biased. The buffet served the same food every day with slight variations. There WAS a seafood night though and that was pretty good. Actually they did have a good NY Strip steak choice on the menu every night that was delicious!

The staff is HILARIOUS! The main announcer kept us laughing the whole time we encountered him. Jose! One of the entertainment staff was super funny.

Not too happy about the service. Some of the bartenders seemed to be EXTREMELY rude..I know they're busy but they kind of made it seem like they were annoyed if you had the drinking package. Housekeeping wasn't very good. When we first entered out room we noticed that two grey goose bottles in the fridge were half empty...kind of gross. Every time we needed an iron it took about 2-3 calls before they actually brought one. We only had them clean our room three times and once they took our swimming pool towel and did not give it back.

Nice ship!

The smaller dining rooms (TASTE AND SAVOR) are WAY faster than the large dining room. The bar on the 7th deck has great food and you can ask for the food to go...they will pack it and you can take it to your room. The party starts at 10:30 at H2O and the party animals continue on to Bliss.

Super friendly people in Jamaica!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Mexico!!! Such a great culture...but then again...I'm Mexican myself :)
I don't like private islands as I prefer culture. This was pretty boring.