Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Re: NCL Getaway makes you want to getaway from the ship and NCL!!

Sail Date: January 17, 2016

Arrived to a dirty, filthy cabin which had not even been vacuumed.  Bathroom not even stocked properly with no wash cloth in sight!!!  Shower overflowing which made a lovely lake on our bathroom floor.  Went to Guest Services where they all appeared and acted mad and disgusted and treated my friend and myself accordingly.  Would not reverse service charges, even though, all during the 7 day cruise had to beg for wash cloths, a bath mat, more towels, clean sheets, etc.  Lied to by two supervisors/managers at Guest Services stating that they would call us regarding issues - they never did.  Called a liar in a not so roundabout way by the Executive Housekeeper and the room steward.  Never saw our room steward the last day of the cruise - room never cleaned all day until we begged again to receive service (have our room cleaned).  I would not wish this ship or NCL on my worst enemy!!  All NCL can think of now is how much and how fast they can raise prices and how they can take more money out of your pocket.  NCL sorely needs to focus more of their resources on customer service and less on dreaming up ways to make the customer's wallet thinner!

As stated above. I would not have put my dog in my cabin.
Tedious, long embarkation which lasted hours.
Dirty, filthy cabin not even stocked appropriately. Room Steward even threw dirty washcloths in back and around our toilet and left them there
Horrific, inexcusable service from Guest Services and Housekeeping