Fair trip

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 13, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Getaway
Cabin Type: Suite

I was promised a $50.00 on board credit and never received it. Sharon Bennett was my agent and I had to call her on the cruise to find out what happened to it. She said I would get a credit on my American Express when I got home and as of today 12/28/15 I still have not gotten it. I have called her many times since I am home and left messages and as of now she has not called me back. I have dealt with many cruise lines and agents and never had a problem. The same thing happened with my daughter and Granddaughter.. None of us has gotten our $50.00 credited to our charge cards.I expect to hear from you.

*** EDITED 12/29/15 BY CRUISELINE.COM TO REMOVE PERSONAL INFORMATION ***

Sometimes I would come back and my cabin was not cleaned and the beds
were not made/