Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Second Mate

What a Getaway

Sail Date: December 13, 2015

All I can say is aaahhhh Getaway!!!!  Beautiful ship, good food, great entertainment.

All the bands were good but Jarmaine n those groove international boys were fantastic. Jarmaine is the best I've seen on the many cruises we've taken. We had minor problem with room but NCL was very accommodating.. Shows were just ok for me only because I've seen so many others. Overall great cruise n good itenarary. Loved it n looking forward to Escape next year.

Cruise Photos

Nice cabin but very disturbing in a.m Can hear horrible very scary noises from ships mechanism.
Need better system for tenders returning in orderly fashion instead of being in a stampede

Be sure to enjoy the Tropicana dancing dining room with live band. It gives
you a Ricky Ricardo romantic cuban flare. Really nice