What a Getaway

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Second Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 13, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Getaway

All I can say is aaahhhh Getaway!!!!  Beautiful ship, good food, great entertainment.

All the bands were good but Jarmaine n those groove international boys were fantastic. Jarmaine is the best I've seen on the many cruises we've taken. We had minor problem with room but NCL was very accommodating.. Shows were just ok for me only because I've seen so many others. Overall great cruise n good itenarary. Loved it n looking forward to Escape next year.

Nice cabin but very disturbing in a.m Can hear horrible very scary noises from ships mechanism.

Be sure to enjoy the Tropicana dancing dining room with live band. It gives
you a Ricky Ricardo romantic cuban flare. Really nice