Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great way to see the Caribbean

Sail Date: December 13, 2015

Room Type: Suite

This was our first cruise, and we loved it.  There were no shortages of things to see and do while at sea, and the stops and excursions were top-notch.  The only negative that I took away from this trip was that I purchased it for my wife's birthday present, and we were supposed to have a "surprise" birthday cake for her which never did.  Other than that, I was totally happy with the cruise.

A little more drawer space for clothes and travel items would have been nice, but very nice stateroom.
You can tell that Norwegian takes cleanliness VERY seriously.
Excellent variety and quality!
Miami, Florida
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
This was our favorite stop! Definitely must see Dunn's River Falls. The river is beautiful, and the fauna surrounding it is breathtaking.
George Town, Grand Cayman

Take advantage of the entertainment while on board. Also, I highly recommend Wasabi restaurant if you like sushi. It is not included on the freestyle dining package, but very inexpensive and delicious.