Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

great cruise

Sail Date: December 06, 2015

Room Type: Suite

First I want to say the cruise was wonderful.I have been on 5 other cruises all on Norwegian this ship was very modern and large but felt the pools where too small for all the people on the ship.My favorite bar was the sunset outside with Rossi and Santos as our bartenders they always where fun and got everyone at the bar to interact with each other so now I made some new friends that we plan on keeping in touch with.I had a mini suite spa room with a nice large bathroom that we enjoyed very much balcony was smaller than other ships .Our room was always clean and never had to ask for anything  he was great. Food was good never felt the need to eat at the extra pay places .Entertainment was ok I saw all the shows Burning the floor was the best.I do wish they had more things to do on the ship during day this ship seemed more geared for young kids things for adults did not start till after 5.Like any ship your on you take the bad with the good so yes I will sail with Norwegian again.

need more