Gone GaGa on the Getaway

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 29, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Getaway
Cabin Type: Suite

This was my 2nd cruise aboard the Getaway and my 2nd NCL cruise and I had yet another wonderful experience.  Although the shows were the same as the first cruise, I still enjoyed myself.  The Ultimate Dining package is well worth it and there are several great options aboard ship.  Ocean Blue, Cagney's and Moderno's are a few of my favorites.  If you enjoy tasting new wines, be sure to go a wine tasting with the ship's wine steward.  The wine musical tasting was OK, but I enjoyed my self and learned far more during this more intimate experience.  All in all, I can definitely say that I will be cruising with NCL in the future.

Great bathroom space and having access to a private balcony enhance my cruise experience.

If you have not booked your on-ship entertainment prior to your cruise, be sure to visit a concierge on Deck 6 forward and they will assist you in booking your week's entertainment.

The Miami City tour is a great option if you return flight leaves after 2pm in the afternoon.
You can find great impromptu excursions here for as little as $20 rather than booking prior to arriving in port. Try to leave early as this is a tendering port. I went to HELL and BACK and had a great time!