Never so relaxed and cared for!

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 05, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Getaway

I have to say that I was afraid to go on the ship because I get dizzy very easily. I did not want to be drugged up on anti nausea medications. There were days that I did not even remember I was on the cruse ship. Very pleasant and full vacation. The service was excellent, the room was more than adequate. The Thermal spa was awesome and relaxing. Entertainment was excellent also. All staff were helpful and would do what ever it took to make our experience wonderful. I will take a cruse again. real soon.