Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Traveler Beware!!!!!!

Sail Date: April 04, 2015

As far as the destinations they were great!

Now! If you choose to travel Norwegian beware of the nickle and dime experience. The dinning room's that are included in the package have the beginners here. It would take us a average of 2hrs to eat dinner,and the food is just so so. We had traveled Carnival  a couple of years ago and if you wanted filet and lobster every night that is what you got. On Norwegian to have the better food ,the better waiters,and waitress there will be a upcharge of about $20 per person per restaurant and then there is a 18% gratuity added to your bill above and beyond. Room service has a service fee of $4.95. Then there is a service fee of $12.95 a day per person,per cabin.

They were some great staff members we meet, then there were some who you could tell they were overworked or just didnt want to be there.

If Norwegian reads this: speaking for my self ,and Im sure others when I book a cruise I would like to pay for everything at one time so when I get on the ship I know everything has been paid for. No nickle & dime stuff. This would make for a much enjoyable vacation.

New ship in good condition
Food was just so so. The good food was a xtra charge.
Miami, Florida
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Be sure to visit sunset beach
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas