Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Nice cruise for the money

Sail Date: March 14, 2015

Truly enjoyed the cruise though it felt like the boat was not managed as well as the Epic. The staff were not as nice. My cabin stewart didn't clean,my room as well. The ice bucket was dusty upon arrival and the light was broken over the bed which too them about 4 days to fix. However it is a nice boat they had nice activites. Tue cruise director Joe was nice funny and visible. He was more visible than any other cruise director on an ship I have been on. The pool areas are small but they have ample chaises to support the cruise. Food in the cafe was good except for the late night buffets. Savor had the best food in my opinion. The decor in the restaurants was amazing it was like being in a swanky NY restaurant. Quite a few people won pretty big on the slots. If you have kids and they will be in the kids program this iis the cruise. The kids were running to go every time the doors were open my son enjoyed it. Overall, nice cruise but if you haven't done the Epic it's a better value and better run ship.