Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

2 out of 5 to RC

Sail Date: March 07, 2015

everytime you go to a cruise its always good because it is vacation,you are away from work.all the activity on norwegian getaway was very nice from the entertainment group...the cruise director and his staff was really good me and my family enjoy the activities and for food its not that great, they advertise free style dining,on paper its nice because they tell you they different restaurant to pick with but when you get there they all have the same menu so there is nothing to really pick and the food is not that great....and also everyday its the same food...for seven days same food over and over again..also you have to spend more money to eat good..all the better food they got onboard,you have to pay for it extra to eat it.....LAST THING THE BEVERAGE have to buy it for all the adults that stay on your stateroom,i would pay $350.00 dollars for me sure...but im not paying another $350.00 for my wife for the reason that she dont drink...i ask for it before we went to cruise and they said i cant buy if for my self its has to be for both of us...also all our reservation for dinner and shows was showing before we went to the boat but when its time to go our name wasnt on the reservation and i dont want to be those people that stands on line at the guest servicesand dispute something when im board the boat im on vacation nothing else....the boat is constanly late arriving on port of calls so our excursion was messed up but they are on time when we went back to miami though,its funny when its time to kick you out of the boat they are on time.....overall for me its a bad experience for my first time on norwegian, i guess back to RC.

not much selection, same food for 7 days
everybody is great
all the activities are fun
its all nice...its just bad for us because norwegian is always late so all our activities was cut short