The Getaway!

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 07, 2015

First of all, I would have to thank the Captain and crew for turning back to port when the ship had to take diversionary actions to avoid a stalled sailboat.   Safety is first and foremost and will not get any complaints for me or hubby.

The ship was beautiful and laid out in such a way that you never felt crowded.

My biggest complaint was the complimentary dining.  We have been on many Norwegian  cruises and have never been disappointed.  BUT this one was!...I was grateful that we had the ultimate dining package.   The meals in the specialty venues were outstanding.  The meals in Taste and Savor and Garden café were a huge disappointment.  The quality of the meals in those venues were not up to Norwegian's standards and I hope the company takes note of that.

But all in all..we had a great time and look forward to the next cruise.