Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great ship, excellent entertainment!

Sail Date: February 07, 2015

I have cruised many times, some on NCL and some on other ships.  This was one of the best experiences I've had.  The entertainment was the best I have ever seen on a ship!  "Burn the Floor", "Legally Blond", The "Dueling Pianos" (which I went to 3 times) were among the best!  They have a Comedy Club, which shares times with the Dueling Pianos, The Illusionarium, a fantastic magic dinner-show, fireworks, and so much other wonderful entertainment.  The food was very good - the buffet offers many choices.  There are three main dining rooms (free) and the Tropicana, one of the main ones, has music and a dance floor!  My only two criticisms are:  the seats in the Theater are rather uncomfortable.  They tilt forward and if you sit all the way back, you feel a metal bar.  The casino is smoky, even the non-smoking section, which isn't always open.  Just thought of one more:  too many (and too expensive) up-charge restaurants. Reduce the price a bit; after all, these people are entitled to eat in the main dining rooms, it shouldn't cost $30 more for finer dining.  I would definitely go on this ship and cruise again!