Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Rooms

Sail Date: December 13, 2014

Room Type: Suite

We have been on several cruises and was very disappointed in the size of our mini-suite.  We have decided that we do not care for the free style dining.  We like a more structured dining and being able to meet new people.  The staff was friendly and have no complaints.  I do feel we will travel on other cruise lines in the future.

don't like free style. We eat in the pub almost every night.
Awesome
Enjoyed
small

As I need help walking I use a cane. When we got thru in processing we were able to get on the ship first before they started boarding. I saw several others also board early. This was very nice.