Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Good first cruise experience.....not prepared for the high seas!

Sail Date: November 29, 2014

Room Type: Suite

Well overall it was good experience. The ship itself was pretty amazing and the staff was fantastic. It was very clean, the food was good, our room was "roomier" that we expected. However, we were not prepared for a November cruise....apparently in November the wind and waves can be a little more intense than a spring cruise. I was very glad I brought my nausea medicine!

Children's Programs N/A
Miami, Florida
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
We did a historical bike tour, it was a good way to see more of the island than the beach.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Loved snorkling at Turtle Cove.
I did not discover that ALL beaches are FREE in the Bahamas until it was time to leave, dont be fooled, you do not have to pay to use the beaches at Atlantis. (They will not tell you that!)

Adults use that water feature in the Spice lounge area during the day! My husband and I went up there and everyone was laying out but no-one was in the water feature. We loved it!