Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

Sail Date: February 08, 2014

We enjoyed parts of our Cruise.  Was disappointed with the food., lots of mashed potatoes and french fries for the dinner meal.

My biggest complaint was there was not 1 drawer in the room.  There were little shelves about 4 inches deep.  I had to keep my lingerie and my husbands underwear in our suitcas under the bed.  Twice a day I had to get on the floor and pull our  suitcase out.  I have been on 5 different Ships and have never had such poor design for a room.  I had to pay for a upgrade to get this particular room.. I can't imagine what the one we booked first would have looked like. Whoever designed this room has a problem..

I will say that the bathroom was nice.

Poorely designed