so,so

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Bermuda

Norwegian Gem

7 Night Bermuda (Boston Roundtrip)

Sail Date: June 21, 2019

Ship: Norwegian Gem

Reviewed: 20 days ago

Review Summary

I have cruised on other cruise lines. Unfortunately, I have no desire to go with Norwegian in the future. I do not understand how people are allowed to put towels on the chairs and never return to them. We waited 2 hours for a chair by the pool! We asked if we could use the ones that were strapped together but we were not allowed to take them down.You do not have enough chairs to accommodate all the people on board.

Embarkation

Ship Experiences

Our room steward(Manuel) was awesome! We found a lot of waiters, bartenders were not that friendly. They seemed bothered!

Our hallway carpet smelled awful.

The bed was very comfortable and clean! The was only one day I had to take a shower without hot water.

Don't take things personal.

Ports Of Call

Boston, Massachusetts

Royal Naval Dockyard, West End, Bermuda

Yes. We did the snorkel package. Very disappointed. We were not impressed at all! For $200(99.99 each) we only saw very few fish and the coral was the color of the sand. The crew was wonderful. But totally wanted to be reimbursed for some of the package. That's a lot of money for a few fish!

Disembarkation