Wonderful cruise, staff is great. Upgraded to the mini suite well worth it!

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 05, 2017
Ship: Norwegian Gem
Cabin Type: Suite
Not a big fan of cruises cause I like to be adventurous but took this cruise with our kids and family members. There were 12 of us. I have to say I really enjoyed the cruise. While it was crowed there was always something to do to get away from the crowds. Love the shows and the after party in Bliss.
Wait was a bit long but I guess that is to be expected.

Drinks were fabulous. Food was pretty good. Breakfast was my favorite especially the waffles.

Pools were of course crowd during the day but once they cleared out a bit they were great. Kids loved the basketball court. Fitness center was really nice.

Saw all the shows. They were great! There was always music where every you went. My favorite was the entertainment at Shakers martini bar!!

Kids loved the teen lounge!

My room steward Jonathan was amazing. He called us my name the minute we arrived and was always looking out for my kids!

I thought the ship was clean and liked the layout

Mini suite with balcony....loved it!!

If you want a lounge chair need to get there as early as possible to get a good spot but the deck above the Bali bar is a great spot too!!!

New York, New York Did not visit port

This is where we are from
When to Cocoa beach....the water was so nice and enjoyed the shopping in the surf shops
This was my favorite part of the trip. The island is beautiful. Yes crowded but if you go down further you can still enjoy the water. We sat right by the rum bar. It was great music too! My only advice would be to book your excursions early and we wanted to para sail but they were sold out by the time we got there. And also if you want food eat asap as that closes pretty early.
i don't think Nassau is the nicest place but the shopping is nice and the hair braiding. We went on a snorkeling trip and it was great. Swam with so many fish!