Had a blast!!

Contributor Level: Third Mate

New York, USA / New York, USA
Sail Date: August 27, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Gem

This was my first cruise and now I'm hooked. Just imagine and top notch resort on the ocean. Everything was perfect!! The onboard shows and activities were awesome. The food was exquisite. Splash Academy keep my daughter engaged in safe and structured activities. Norwegian's excursion team helped us plan lots of engaging and memorable activities. It was evident that Norwegian Cruise Line values customer service as they go above and beyond to ensure you have memorable experience. I can imagine the challenges associated with satisfying over 2300 passengers at the same time. Some of the reviews I read were unfavorable, for us, we had a blast!!. No complaints. Planning to book another cruise for later this year.. 💖🍸💯

The Cabins were small. But from what I have heard from others-this cabin was the size of of a typical stateroom offered on otger cruiselines.