Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Love the Norwegian Gem!

Sail Date: August 13, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

The entertainment was excellent.  Loved the shows.  Always something to do onboard which was great. Service and crew excellent.

There was not enough time for the Magic Kingdom excursion which we did with our grandchildren. It was definitely disappointing.  The Atlantis Aquaventure was wonderful and I would do it again.

Bring back the pizza in La Cucina because I am Gluten free and vegetarian and really used to enjoy it.

Cabin was great and everything clean always.
Good but miss the pizza since I am gluten free and vegetarian. It was a great option and delicious.
My fiancé prefers the pasta in the cafe more than La Cucina.
New York, New York
We live in NY and there is lots to see.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Skip magic kingdom. Do a different excursion.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Lovely day at the island.
Do the Atlantis Aquaventure. It's worth it.

don't do the magic kingdom excursion because there is not ample time.