Should have went through Royal instead

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 18, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Gem

I've sailed with Carnival in the past as well as Royal. both had Norwegian beat HANDS DOWN! I was completely appalled by the lack of professionalism and courtesy aboard the ship. Crewmen routinely pulled the "I have to speak to my supervisor about it" and the supervisor/management staff would not speak with us to address any problems even when we directly requested they do. If I wanted to deal with used car salesmen tactics and attitudes for 7 days, I could have done that in my hometown. My advice; go through a different Cruise line Royal and Carnival were both glorious and far less expensive.

Cabin stewards were awesome! Only employees on the ship I can say that about. The rest ranged from mediocre at best to down right rude.

cancel and get refund if not too late!

Port was cancelled and bypassed. Crewmembers told us that happens about 9 out of ten times. I didn't independently verify that data, but I can't figure why they would tell me that if it wasn't true.