Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

NEVER AGAIN

Sail Date: June 18, 2016

This was my 4th cruise and the worst. I will never cruise Norwegian again.

My room was filthy there were stains on the bed sheets and furniture. The club that my wife and I went to every night played the same music every night mostly consisting of Latin music. Which we complained to the cruise director Alvin about. He promised he would get the DJ to play more of a variety of music and it never happened. When we attempted to contact Alvin again he refused to meet with us. At one point my wife went to a bar to get a drink and stood there for 20 minutes while the bar tenders served customers that came after her and never took her drink order/ I wish this site would allow me to upload the pictures of the filthy bed sheets and furniture in our room. And the ship never went to the private island that was advertised with the cruise (Stirrup Cay) and there is more.....................

Cruise Photos