My first cruise on Norwegian Cruise Line

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 18, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Gem

The whole ship was great.  The dining room had folks with sprayers to clean your hands and a machine outside the area to clean hands.  I never saw that on a Carnival ship.  There were plenty of things to do for folks who never left the ship. The shows were great also.  Overall my daughter in law and I had a very nice time and plan on cruising again on the Norwegian Cruise Line.

The cabin was very nice and had fresh towels along with animals made from towels every night. The house keeping personnel was very nice.

Just have fun and enjoy the cruise.