Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Awesome cruise

Sail Date: May 14, 2016

The best part of the cruise in my opinion was all the shows from the Stardust theater. I made sure I went to every single one. The only thing that could have been better, was the wifi, considering the price they charged for it, it was incredibly slow and practically useless. Aside from that, everything was basically perfect and I look forward to taking my next cruise with Norwegian.

Cruise Photos

The cabin was a nice size, and the balcony was especially perfect. Every morning it was nice to sit out on the balcony watch the sunrise and have some breakfast. :)

The WiFi it very overpriced and to slow to be useful.