Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: October 20, 2015

Room Type: Suite

Ms. Leslie Pierna,
  My wife and I were on Norwegian Gem for 10 days cruise 10/20/15-10/30/15 from New York. During cruise we got form from the ship customer service for return $270. Returning home, I e-mailed this form 11/2/15 with automatic response and promise get my return within 2 weeks. After 2, than 3 weeks I didn't get return. I e-mailed again this form 11/24/15 and mentioned, that this form attached and, again, got the same automatic response and promise... If we don't get this return this time, nether we, or our friends never ever again ask your Co for any cruise.

David Rossin & Elaine Aronsky

Cabin / Stateroom OK

I reserved the right to provide you with more details about this cruise, if we got refund

1 Comment