good if you dont have a cabin above the kitchen and dont mind being kept up all night

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 11, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Gem

i had switched cabins to 9123 to stay with my daughter. we were with a large group. 9123 was another cabin in our group. i had a cabin that was above the restuarant. heard LOUD banging from 2am -4:30am every night. i was told that is when they do the dishes. i could not sleep at all. i called and they told me they could not move my cause all the rooms were filled. i did not spend all this money to go on a cruise and not sleep. very disappointed. if i could have slept, it would have been a great cruise.