Norwegian Gem experience

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Norwegian Gem

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)

Sail Date: July 04, 2015

Ship: Norwegian Gem

Review Summary

my worst experience! my stateroom was located next to storage room full with boxes and I felt I was in a cargo ship instead of a fun ship and the 4th floor where I was located  is the place where all the crew members  live! So I felt that I was one of them not a guess! Also the hallway has a oder of waste and another oder I can't explain that made me sick and every time I went to any place to eat restaurants...etc. I have to walk thru the ugliness of the ship with tile floor, all the workers in and out of their places, noisy all the time and customer service very poor, asking all the time for toilettes etc. Very, very disappointed! Specially when I paid pretty good money and celebrating our anniversary! In 20 years cruising with differents cruise lines  this is my first one and worst experience I ever had! I really want something to be done for my inconvenience.

Ship Experiences

Dusty, next to storage room full with boxes, noisy, bad odor like waste and same floor where the crewmen live etc.

Poor customer service, supervisors not caring. I was not happy so do not have any good thing to say except the food was good specially the restaurants like Bristo and ...

Ports Of Call

New York, New York

Port Canaveral, Florida

Nothing, the beach was dirty and no facilities close, you have walk a few blocks and boring

Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas