Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: July 04, 2015

first cruise in my life and it was a really good experience for me and my family especially bahamas. stirrup bay is incredible and Nassau fenomenal, even though I didn't like cocoa beach in miami. overall a fantastic experience and I'm dying to repeat it the crew members so friendly and helpful.
fatídico in the bowling alley was extremely professional and treated us crucially. always answereffects our questions and helped us when we need it
Bahamas was fenomenal but I hate it cocoa beach