Norwegian Gem

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 27, 2015

I would not recommend leaving from NY to go on a 7 day cruise as it limits the amount of stops you can make for your vacation. I did not feel I this cruise provided the value for the money I spent. Although the food was good and the staff was friendly (with the exception of 1 person) I would not recommend this cruise to anyone. The quality of the activities on the ship was poor and that was very disappointing being that we were at sea for half of the cruise.

Way too small. I would not recommend and inside cabin to anyone