Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Why did I rate this cruise as just good.

Sail Date: February 09, 2015

Overall it was a good cruise.  The entertainment was very good.  The cleanliness of the buffet needs some work.  The cloths for cleaning the tables had an objectionable odor which means bacteria is present.  Our cabin steward was very good. The activities for seniors left something to be desired.  We prefer to see movies but there was not one every day.I thought the food in the dining room was quite good.  Overall I would rate the cruise a B-.

what do you mean by quality?
Enjoyed the food in the dining room.
Our cabin stewart.
Liked the music chosen and the singers and dancers were very good. However, I did not like the juggler.
Children's Programs Did not use.
Very few of the activities were geared at our age.(78)
Did not use because we had been to these ports of call before.

Don't get an obstructed view cabin.