Best Time Ever!!!!!

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 30, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Gem
Cabin Type: Suite

My Husband & I did the Bahama cruise last year and it rained everyday . We tried it again and it was the best. even though my husband encountered 2 sharks at Coco Beach :o !!!! we jet skied, swam, met great people. The food was great! the staff was very friendly and our room was gorgeous!!!! we already put a deposit down for a future trip. Thanx For A Great Time!!!!!!

there was always something different for me to try

we didn't do much of the shows just hung about

didn't take any kids wouldn't know

maybe need to upgrade the furniture in the rooms a little

It really wasn't that much different from a regular balcony stateroom . but still a great room

When the dinning area is to crowded for breakfast " La Cucina" let you sit there so its not so crazy

I'm from NY so new yorkers really don't explore
not much to do coco beach is a public beach so just guess
water great and we jet skied!!!!!
toured the island and the aquarium in Atlantis was beutiful