Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Best Time Ever!!!!!

Sail Date: August 30, 2014

Room Type: Suite

My Husband & I did the Bahama cruise last year and it rained everyday . We tried it again and it was the best. even though my husband encountered 2 sharks at Coco Beach :o !!!! we jet skied, swam, met great people. The food was great! the staff was very friendly and our room was gorgeous!!!! we already put a deposit down for a future trip. Thanx For A Great Time!!!!!!

maybe need to upgrade the furniture in the rooms a little
there was always something different for me to try
we didn't do much of the shows just hung about
Children's Programs didn't take any kids wouldn't know
Great Stirrup Cay! the water was to die for!!!!!!!
It really wasn't that much different from a regular balcony stateroom . but still a great room
New York, New York
I'm from NY so new yorkers really don't explore
Port Canaveral, Florida
not much to do coco beach is a public beach so just guess
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
water great and we jet skied!!!!!
toured the island and the aquarium in Atlantis was beutiful

When the dinning area is to crowded for breakfast " La Cucina" let you sit there so its not so crazy