Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Amazing time!!!

Sail Date: August 30, 2014

First time on a cruise for my girlfriend and I. We love it!!! We booked the cheapest state room a few months before departure and we were abled to upgrade to a room with a balcony for just $40!!! You don't need to book any of the paid restaurants, the food at the already included restaurants was delicious!!! We booked 3 of the paid restaurants, Cagney Steakhouse, Moderno Churasceria and Cucina and we found the food at Grand Pacific and Magenta was better!!! For breakfast, it gets crowded at the Grand Cafe, go to the end of the ship, the Great Outdoors. It's less crowded! Our room steward, Felix Alburquerque was great!!! We love the shows! The comedian, Jeff is hilarious!!! The dancers and singers are amazing and Dan Dan is funny as hell!!! In Florida we just went to the beach, Cocoa beach about 10 minutes ($12 pp) and did some shopping after the beach. I rented the snorkeling at Cay Stirrup. I love it! Enter the beach at the far right end ( the slide behind you) and be careful with the jelly fishes. There are a lot of them!!! We booked the water park in Attlantis, but had to cancel it because it was pouring. We ended up taking a tour of the island ($35 pp)! I can't wait to cruise again!!!

Our steward, Felix Alburquerque was amazing!!!