Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

I completed this got a phone call then called back no response

Sail Date: May 10, 2014

I completed the surgery it was horrible the room wasn't ready the agent never told cruise line I walked into a dirty room broken phone food on floor due to ncl stating they were told my room was empty when I already had my room my number an agent called me I called back 4 days ago and no one called back unprofessional

Cabin / Stateroom Horrible dirty state steward was very nice and cleaned it when he found out I was occupied by

Na