"Unbelivable"

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Bermuda

7 Night Bermuda (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 12, 2011
Ship: Norwegian Gem
The Norwegian Gem is just that... a gem. Beautiful!!! Nicely laid out. All dining rooms, theaters, pools, and staterooms are easily accessable. Used elevators constantly...all worked...no long waitng!

I gained 8 lbs in a week!

top notch proffessional shows. Senan the cruise director was insane!! Perfect for the job, funny!

Bartenders, and maids new our names. I was always addressed as sir. Always a Good morning..good afternoon...and good evening from everyone. I wish my family would treat me as well.

crew is always working. Noone standing around!

We had 4 people in our stateroom. Very tight. Really should have had 2 rooms.
Horseshoe bay is a beautiful popular beach. A must see
Don't Miss: the scenery, beautiful homes.

Pros: The high class, no expense spared condition of the ship

Cons: drink prices

Recommends Norwegian Gem? Yes!