Very Disappointed

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Bermuda

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Bermuda (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 12, 2011
Ship: Norwegian Gem
We were total embassed by your crew member Noel in frount of everyone, we would not go back to eat there. I honestly would never sail on that ship again. They really need to learn manners

they were rude, in main dinner, they really upset me, calling my dad old man, and stopping my aunt who walks with a cane half way down steps. talk to frount desk, they were supose to get back to me and did not, for mixing up our reservations, we were not allow to sit and eat as a family.

shows were very good

see above

Our stateroom was great, muir was great.

Pros: Shows

Cons: Dinners

Recommends Norwegian Gem? No.