Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Unbelievable Experience

Sail Date: May 10, 2009

WOW WOW WOW WOW

Pros: I love being able to dine when I wanted to and where I wanted to. The Staff treated me like royalty. They put the sun in sunshine.

Cons: There should not have been a fee for juice during lunch and dinner time. Guest should have been made aware that public transportation at each port was accessible and easy to maneuvering around on, which would have cut down the cost on a lot of the excursions. Need more time in ROME & FRANCE.

Recommends Norwegian Gem? Yes!

Valletta, Malta
Quaint. Loved it and was able to see everything I planed on in the time alloted. Must taste the Ice Cream
Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
Not enough time in a day to see this amazing place. Can do this on your own. Only had enough time to see the Coluseem and the Spanish Stairs. Port too far away. Must taste the Ice Cream and Pizza. Lots of Walking
Don't Miss: Coluseem, Spanish Stairs, Vatican
Villefranche-Sur-Mer, France
Not enough time to see in a day. Can do this on your own. Must have some seafood here and of course ICE CREAM.
Don't Miss: MONACO
Livorno (Florence & Pisa), Italy
PISA/ the Leaning Tower FLORENCE/ Shopping in the market Place unbelievable leather goods (bags, jackets, gloves, belts in every imaginable color), Scarfs, Ties, etc. Must taste the Ice Cream and Pizza.
Don't Miss: THe Leaning Tower and SHOPPING
Naples, Italy
Must see Pompi, but lots of walking. Can do this on your own. Could have done without the Jewerly Factory on the Excursion. Must taste the Ice Cream and Pizza.
Don't Miss: POMPI