Best birthday gift to myself!

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 01, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Escape

I had a great time even though I went solo. We had a host that planned tons of activities for us and got to meet a great bunch of people. The shows were fantastic, the talent of the singers was phenomenal. The food and staff were great!  Loved it so much I put down two deposits for future cruises and will definitely do one alone again.

The party lights in the room were awesome.
Definitely check out the Virgin Gorda baths but need to be ok physically to fit in tight spaces and bend down quite a bit.
The snorkeling is awesome.