Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Best birthday gift to myself!

Sail Date: October 01, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

I had a great time even though I went solo. We had a host that planned tons of activities for us and got to meet a great bunch of people. The shows were fantastic, the talent of the singers was phenomenal. The food and staff were great!  Loved it so much I put down two deposits for future cruises and will definitely do one alone again.

The party lights in the room were awesome.
Tortola, British Virgin Islands
Definitely check out the Virgin Gorda baths but need to be ok physically to fit in tight spaces and bend down quite a bit.
The snorkeling is awesome.