Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

Fabulous Cruise-NCL Escape

Sail Date: October 01, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Loved the cruise. Included in my incentive package was 4 night specialty dining and unlimited beverage package. They were terrific. The complementary and specialty dining was excellent. Drink package was wonderful. Beautiful fancy drinks! The entertainment was great and the service and crew were perfect. Only complaint was they should include the fancy coffee as apart of the beverage package, and NCL also had some charges for silly items like bowling, or pool. That I thought was a bit tacky and I did not use the items. Please express to NCL to include the specialty coffees in the package.Overall an excellent cruise. Booked again to go on the same ship!! Wonderful experience!

Room steward was excellent. Always plenty of towels and kept clean by the room steward. Loved the balcony!
Ship Quality Easy to navigate around the ship.
Due to the Hurricane we did not dock at Nassau, at that was fine with me. The extra day at sea was beautiful!
Children's Programs Did not use.
There was entertainment for everyone. I particularly loved the Frankie Vallee and 4 season show, but all of the entertainment was terrific. Something for everyone of all ages!
Both the complementary dining and the specialty dining was delicious!

Try to book prior to sailing specialty dining & shows. We did this and it helped us have a simple, stress free cruise experience. Also my husband got sick on the cruise and went to the ship doctor. Treatment was expensive but they were excellent, he received very good care. Take cruise insurance!

1 Comment