Awesome Ship and Vacation

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 25, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Escape

Overall I was very satisfied with my choice.  I did wish there was one more port of call on the itinerary, but I really wanted to go to Tortola and this was the only itinerary I could find in my timeframe.  Unfortunately our 3rd port (Nassau) was cut even shorter because of a medical emergency we had the day before while at sea.  We had to wait for the Coast Guard helicopter to come with shortened our time in Nassau from 12-7 to 3-7.  We had to cancel our excursion.  Norwegian did give us a full refund though so that was good.  The beverage package incentive was invaluable and I don't think I can ever take a cruise again without having it.  We had a fantastic vacation!

Perfect size and great view!

Bring clips for your towels on the the pool deck. They were very helpful so our towels stayed put. I also brought a foldable shoe rack and that helped keep shoes organized. We hung it in the closed.