MY SEA ESCAPE CRUISE

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 18, 2016

I COULD NOT NAME ONE THING THAT WAS MY FAVORITE PART OF THIS CRUISE.THE ENTIRE CRUISE FROM THE TIME I STEPPED ON BOARD UNTIL THE TIME I STEPPED OFF WAS ENCREDABLE! THE STAFF AND ANYONE WHO WAS EMPLOYED BY NORWEGIAN WERE ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! I WAS TREATED LIKE ROYALTY.IF I TAKE ANOTHER CRUISE IT WILL BE ON A NORWEGIAN SHIP!

MY CABIN WAS GREAT.MUCH BIGGER THAN I ANTICIPATED.THE STAFF PERSON ASSIGNED TO MY CABIN WAS WONDERFUL! THE BALCONY AND ALL THE BEAUTIFUL VIEWS WAS GREAT!

THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING TO DO.THE FOOD IS DELICIOUS!TAKE YOUR ENERGY AND YOUR APPETITE.YOU WILL NEED BOTH!!!!!!