An absolutely fantastic cruise

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 14, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Escape
Cabin Type: Suite

I have been on several cruises. I was hesitant having never been on NCL before this trip. I was trying to think of a complaint, but I really had none. It is a large ship, so that may be an issue for some, but it did not bother me at all. I actually put down additional deposits while on the cruse for 4 additional cruises in the future on NCL

The mini-suite actually had two faucets for the sink and six body sprays. It way exceeded our expectations.