Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Cruising with Norwegian

Sail Date: May 07, 2016

The ship was awesome!!! Big, cool slides for adults and kids, cool ropes course for over 7 and ropes course for under 7. (New). Food was great overall. Would add Chinese restaurant and Mexican Resturant because of redundancy especially between the 2 complementary restaurants Taste and Savor. LOVED Cagney's Steakhouse!!!!!! ( bone in ribeye and veal with mushroom sauce is Wonderful!!  There is some areas that need refining, but it is new ship ( texts through Norwegian app went in/out and could get when boarding the ship) and reservations that my husband did for entertainment and specialty dining prior to voyage was nowhere to be found when we boarded).  I had so much fun with the freestyle cruise. The activity director was awesome and I liked all the dance classes the best ( especially the dance 2015. We hee had the best bartender Marcel. Would use Norwegian cruise line again.

I would make sure to take bottled water for your excursions!
Go to the levity comedy act!