Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Positive review

Sail Date: May 07, 2016

We took a carnival cruise, sans kids (in 1995) in a porthole room on a new ship.  We were "don't think I will cruise again" customers.  To "I look forward to another one in a couple years!".  Food was amazing...we didn't even need to venture past the buffet.  Loved the freedom to eat when we wanted and wear what we wanted.  NCL is so much for us in that way.   It was clean.  It was fun.   If you intend to imbibe, the drink package was GREAT.  Top shelf liquor included.  Was waiting for a catch - there was none.   If I had to think of a con, it was just being among constant people - BUT this was the first time we had a room with a balcony.  It was exactly what we needed.  It was our escape when we  needed it.  It was so enjoyable.  We loved the Jost Van Dyke excursion....we hated the Blue Lagoon excursion.  In the Bahamas, I would take a spa day on the ship....unreal Spa....enjoyed our vacation.....NCL is the line I will use when we book again.

Loved it. Was surprised by the space actually. Having been on a cruise, was expecting smaller.

Drink package so worth it