Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

Much needed and time well spent.

Sail Date: April 02, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Amazing ship with plenty to do. I really enjoyed the Atrium, which is like a huge living room, where everyone gathered for events on board. A lot of changes since my last cruise-some good, some not so good-but it will take some getting used to. I'm on the hunt for my next cruise with NCL. Big Smile

Great Room Attendant! Awesome bathroom, and everything up to date.
The best and most easy process.
Great games and music at the Atrium, for all.
My kids loved going to kids club!
The ship offered a lot of choices- but mostly at a cost. The buffet was excellent. The main dining room was okay-I think they focused more on their specialty restaurants than the main dining room.

Plan your day from the morning. Reserve your spot to shows or dining- early because the spots fill up fast.